Monday, September 22, 2014

The Nesting and Preparing Continues...

Our 1st Home Study is scheduled for October 10th so we have been super busy getting everything ready. The kiddo(s) bathroom was next on the list of things to get done. Below are pictures! 







I am obsessed with this room!! It turned out even cuter than I hoped for! Unfortunately my iphone does not capture the true color of the walls. I had the same problem with the bedroom pictures. I think it may be the lighting in the rooms. My favorite part of the room is the quote on the wall "Wash your hands and say your prayers because Jesus and Germs are everywhere." My mom had this designed and made for me and I absolutely love it! (Its actually navy and not black!)


Tomorrow night is our 3rd out of 10 GPS classes. I will do a post soon about how those are going. But I will ask that ya'll continue to pray for us. We know in our hearts that we are traveling a path that God has set for us but there are moments when emotions take over.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9



1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love it, and I love y'all. Praying for you, sweet friends.

    ReplyDelete