Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Back and ready to blog again!


So it's been a while.... Sorry about that...I guess we've just been busy doing life! We still have our sweet boy! He turned 11 months old today! We don't know what our future with Baby J holds because there are no gurantees in foster care and to be completely transparent with you all this is a lot harder than I thought it would be. A lot of people would say "you were warned this would be hard" or "reunification is the goal with fostering" you want to know what I say to that ? " blah, blah, blah...shut it" Being told how hard something is is not the same as living it and as far as reunification goes...I get that but sometimes that's not the best option and unfortunately I can't share why I feel that way. The not knowing the future is hard but loving our boy is not! It's as easy as breathing! He has brought so much joy to our lives and each day with him is a new adventure! I continue to praise my God for putting him in our lives and I continue to work at trusting His plan! I plan to start blogging more often and update you on how life with J is!

No comments:

Post a Comment