Saturday, October 11, 2014

This Week



I ordered this necklace about a month ago from Zulily and it finally came in this week! I absolutely love it and what it represents. I wanted to have it say foster to adopt but I was only aloud so many letters so I went with adopting and our initials on the oval.

Also this week the hubby and I celebrated 9 years of marriage! It was pretty low key since we were up to our eyeballs getting ready for our home study. We had dinner and Micah surprised me with a beautiful cross ring for my right hand! It was completely unexpected and I love it! Every year on our anniversary I always reflect on the past years we have spent together and I really feel like this past year has been one of growth. We have grown stronger and closer. I am truly blessed to be able spend my life with him and I thank God every day for putting us together. I have this feeling that this next year is going to be one of our best! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment