Monday, November 10, 2014

my niece :)


Early Wednesday morning right after I had gotten to work I received a text from my brother saying: "being admitted to the hospital. Baby coming today." I was in total shock....my sister in law wasn't due for 2 more weeks so this wasn't something I was expecting at all! I was thrilled. I left work early so I could work on some  papers we needed to finish to turn in to our social worker the following night, I ran to Wal-Mart to put together a container full of snacks for the new parents and as soon as Micah came home from work we picked up Mamaw and headed for B'Ham.




Hannah Frances. Born November 5th at 3:05 pm. 7lbs 3oz 19in long. She is absolutely perfect.



The new mommy. :)


The new daddy! :)


The happiest Aunt and Uncle ever. I didn't know until today that it was possible to love someone so unconditionally so fast.

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made. Psalms 139.14











No comments:

Post a Comment