Monday, July 7, 2014

Memorization Monday Joshua 1:9




Memorization Monday's : Every week I am committing myself to memorizing a new verse from the bible. I hope you will join me! This weeks verse is:

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

I love the part "Have I not commanded you?" What a beautiful reminder from God. HE commanded us to be strong and brave because HE is always with us! I don't know about you but I am so excited to hide these words from God in my heart. So often the enemy uses fear (of anything and everything) to distract us from the truth of God. This verse will help us to fight back when fear and doubt start to creep in.

*Memorization Tip* Write this verse on note cards. Tape one to your bathroom mirror. Leave one in your console of your car.




No comments:

Post a Comment