Sunday, July 20, 2014

Memorization Monday: Matthew 6:27


Happy Monday!! So often Mondays are not what we would refer to as happy. Sundays are such good days spent worshiping God with fellow believers. I always feel light and happy on Sundays. Enter Monday morning. Mondays bring work, bills to be paid, tasks to complete, stress. Gods word is full of verses telling us not to be anxious, to worry for nothing. I fail at this everyday. How do we overcome this? We hide his words deep in our hearts. This weeks verse is:

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matthew 6:27

Those are Jesus's words friends. I don't know about y'all but every time I read this verse I feel convicted. Jesus told us not to worry. Why? Because He is with us always. He has a plan for our lives, even those crazy Mondays.

*Memorization Tip*  Tape it to your refrigerator door & say it out loud every time you open the fridge this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment